close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Glock 26/27 Holsters: High Noon, Alessi & Don Hume.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Philly K-9, May 1, 2007.

1. Philly K-9

Philly K-9 Run! I Dare ya!

Thanks for looking!!! Up for sale are three very nice Glock 26/27 holsters. All are in almost new condition with nothing wrong with them. I'm selling them because I need some cash to fund another toy and because I really just prefer my other holsters. I bought the first 2 from other GT members, the last one I bought new. So, here we go!!!

1) SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!! Like new tan High Noon "Down Under w/ Clip" IWB holster. This holster is in excelent shape except for some very light scratches on the metal belt clip. Other than that it's near perfect. The belt clip will fit up to a 1.75 inch belt. A very nice holster for a very nice price! I'm asking $40.00 shipped. SPF!

2) SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!! Like new burgandy brown Lou Alessi "Talon" IWB holster. The clip fits up to a 1.5 inch belt, although I think a 1.25 inch belt is best. Like new! Broken-in nicely but still has very good retention. This is a top of the line IWB holster for a bottom of the barrel price! $50.00 shipped! SPF

3) A black Don Hume "721 OT" OWB holster. Again, this holster is in really good shape. I broke it in nicely and it shows some wrinkels from being blocked and broken-in but the leather is brand new. I bought this new from Gunner's Alley (top notch outfit BTW! I highly recomend those guys!) and used it only a few times. I just really prefer IWB so why let it sit in a shoe box, right? Another great holster at a low, low price! $25.00 shipped.

I prefer PayPal but will accept a check or M.O. if you can't or won't use PayPal. As usual, I promise to ship ASAP and to be an honest, honorable seller. I can post or send pictures if requested but, be advised, I'm really bad at picture taking.

If you have any questions, please feel free!!!

Again, thanks for taking the time to look and have a nice day! :wavey:

2. TMann

TMann

Hey there! I'll take the Down Under if you still have it. PM me with PayPal details, and I'll send the money over tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.

TMann

3. StillerinGA

StillerinGA

I'll take the Alessi. Please PM with paypal info.

4. BuckyP

BuckyP Lifetime Member

What is the status of the holsters? I'll take the Down Under if TMann backs out.

Thanks.

5. Philly K-9

6. Philly K-9

Ok, but there is a guy ahead of you who asked for pics in a PM. If they don't take it i'll let you know. Thanks a lot!
    John

7. StillerinGA

StillerinGA

Payment sent via paypal. Thanks

8. Liberec

Liberec

Never got pics is it sold?

Liberec

9. TMann

TMann

Payment sent for the High Noon holster. Thanks!

TMann

10. gregfo

gregfo