Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jeep Pirate
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TRADED! Glock 22 .40 cal, black 3rd gen KBY***, factory box, manual, and two 15 round mags, std sights. Great condition, rate it at 98%. $475 REDUCED $450
Sale prefered but local trades considered. I'm in the market for an ATV four wheeler so if you're selling one of those maybe we can work something out. GONE!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Is your price firm? I live in Jacksonville and am interested in a G22. If interested, send me a PM with your lowest price, FTF, for delivery tomorrow.

Bobby

·
Registered
824 Posts
Thank you for your reply. FYI.........there's a gun show at the Morocco this weekend. You may be successful selling your gun there.

Regards,
Bobby

·
Play'naNewGame
414 Posts
Oldstyle, if ur considering trades, I have a 2 month old GSG5 rifle w/ 1 22rnd. mag.. bought new at Shooter's. Only ran 2 mags thru it without a hick up.

Also have a G24C with a polished slide and trigger work. Or if you wanted to swap out slides.

Like Bobby, I'm in the market for a G22. Let me know either way, hopefully we can work something out.

Chris

·
Play'naNewGame
414 Posts
Hey, give me a call if you still have it, I won't have access to my email again for about a week. I might have a buddy that will by the GSG if you still have the G22.

827-9357

·
More Glocks!
455 Posts
PM sent.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts