Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Offered here is a Glock 19 pistol (9mm) in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. One Glock factory 15 round mag included. $450 plus $20 to ship to your FFL any where in the lower 48 where legal. Please E-mail me for pics and thank you for your interest! Art G. [email protected]

·
Safety's Off
406 Posts
approximate round count?

thanks

·
NRA Life Member
170 Posts
I purchased from Art across several states; he is a straight shooter and provided a great transaction. Deal with confidence. Good luck with your sale. :wavey:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
For those interested I am located in the Lake Wylie area of Clover, SC 29710 (about 20 miles south of downtown Charlotte, NC). The G19 I have up for sale is one I acquired some time ago but have not shot much. The gun came to me in like new condition but without original box and papers. I have been reducing my "collection" a little at a time since taking "early retirement" (at least that is what HR called it) so you will see me post a gun for sale here on Glocktalk once in awhile. Best regards, Art G. (Thank you to 5 screw smith for the kind words!)

·
Agitator
2,779 Posts
Thanks for the location info. I'm always looking for FTF Glock sales for a relative that lives in middle SC. Oddly enough, I also have an Uncle who's family lives in Clover.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I am interested in the Glock 19 and would like a couple of pictures. I can't seem to find your email address. Please send pictures to kwsimpson(at)hotmail(dot)com.
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts