1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grey Material property Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory
Tool Font Bicycle part Cable Gadget
Font Handgun holster Auto part Personal protective equipment Metal
Still haven’t fired this and just want to sell it because I cannot get use to using a sight on a handgun plus I have other things I’d rather do with the money. This Glock 19 has a completely stippled grip, flats, finger-grooves removed, undercut trigger guard, Suarez trigger kit, Lonewolf slide stop and slide release. The slide has 3 forward windows with lightening cuts and Trijicon RMR cut. Added Zev suppressor sights, Zev upper parts kit and it also has a custom cover plate for the RMR slot(which I scratched installing & removing the RMR that I had...shown in picture). Standard factory barrel that was lightly sanded for a dull gray look. This will ship in a factory Glock clamshell box with standard retail stuffan 3-15 round magazines. I have about $1350 invested. I’m going to ship this from an individual to your FFL for $850.00 obro by discrete pp gift or you cover fees. Part out as upper and lower. Trades possible, but at an $1100 valuation. I also have an RM07 and Blacklist Ind. stainless threaded barrel that can be added for additional money.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.