close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Glock 19 Ameriglo NS + Extras, Northern VA

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by JBarbaresi, Dec 31, 2009.

Tags:
  1. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi

I bought this G19 in October of this year with intent of using it as a range gun back up for my other G19 carry gun. I have since decided to invest more into the .357 SIG models and don't need two G19's. Lightly shot with only 1,765 rounds through it, I have kept a sheet with the round count from each range session which can be seen in the picture. Only WWB, Win BEB, Federal Champion, and Federal HST's have been fired through it. Test fire date is 9/30/2009, no malfunctions of any kind. Comes with Ameriglo Operator night sights, (3) 15 round magazines, all original factory equipment included, and a Don Hume 721OT holster (not pictured). I keep all my firearms in immaculate condition, it has been cleaned throughly after each session. Asking $500 cash or banker's check, no trades. I am located in Stafford, VA but would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet. FTF only with proof of VA residency, CCW permit preferred. Feel free to PM with questions or reasonable offers. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  2. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi

Forgot to mention the Ameriglo Sights are green front and yellow rear. Still have the stock sights and front sight tool if you would like them. Will consider all offers. Thanks.

[​IMG]

3. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi