close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS - Glock 19/23/32 Blackhawk SERPA CQC carbonfiber holster

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by tacticaldawg, Dec 29, 2006.

Tags:
  1. tacticaldawg

tacticaldawg

Brand new Blackhawk CQC SERPA Kydex/Carbon Fiber holster for Glock 19/23/32. It has the active-retention system designed for the safe securing of Glock. The holster lock engages the trigger guard as you holster the pistol and won’t let go until you release it. The release is made using your normal drawing motion, with the trigger finger beside the holster body.

Modular design, comes with paddle plate, and also belt loop plate for various options to fit your clothing. Brand new in the retail package (I bought it for $55 in store), I'm selling the package for $45 shipped. I take money order or check. Or will also trade for 4 new AR15 USGI mags.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tacticaldawg

tacticaldawg

bump, still available.

3. Cleggy

Cleggy

Is the holster still available? Do you have the model # of the holster? Should be 410xxxxxx or something.I have a model 36 and if it fits, I'll trade you 4 new AR 15 30 round mags with the green followers, aluminum gray body.

4. tacticaldawg

tacticaldawg

Yes it's still available. The item is 410002BK-R, Blackhawk CQC SERPA Holster (right hand), CF Finish Black, Glock 19/23/32. So yes it would fit your Glock 32. it's brand new in the original packaging. I got more AR mags recently, so not looking for more AR mags anymore. I can take a personal check since it's not a big amount. I sent you an IM back.