Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a NIB Glock 17m and 19m that I would like to sell as pair. Both have everything you get with a new in the box Glock.

Lipseys version for both pistols.

SOLD plus $20 to ship from my FFL to your FFL.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
If those are the Lipseys version with the Ameriglo Agent sights they have been selling on Gunbroker around the $627 price when they were listed.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If those are the Lipseys version with the Ameriglo Agent sights they have been selling on Gunbroker around the $627 price when they were listed.
This is true but last few sold for over $700 and everywhere else sold out between $720 and $770. I would be happy to listen to any fair offers. Thanks.

·
Daca is caca
3,808 Posts
Imo any disparaging posts regarding value of a listing should subject that poster to the ban hammer

·
Registered
252 Posts
Imo any disparaging posts regarding value of a listing should subject that poster to the ban hammer
I haven't seen any "disparaging" posts, only questioning if the posted price was correct (people do make mistakes and typo's) and others stating what they have seen similar guns listed for. No one has belittled the value of the guns or the seller. So far, it's still a free market and sellers can ask whatever they want. Clearly he got what he considered a fair price since the post is now marked SOLD! Good for him!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts