close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wts Glock 17, 3rd gen, prestine condition (pic) Ohio

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Eagle1, Feb 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Eagle1

Eagle1 Oh glockaholic!

I have a prestine 3rd gen Glock 17 (GTY***) that I am selling. This gun comes to you with everything it did from the factory and I am going to leave on the factory extended slide release and factory extended mag release. These extended features are factory Glock and if anyone wants the standard ones, I can include them or swap them out. Gun comes with 2 hicap mags and standard sights. You are responsible to follow your state/city laws governing hicap mags!

Asking $450.00 shipped to your ffl, FTF $440.00. No trades on this, need cash. Postal money order or certified check. Any questions, please email me at glockman@fuse.net The first "I will take it" gets it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  2. Terin3283

Terin3283

sent pm, i want it but need to work out details.

3. NavyFan

NavyFan

Bump for a nice gun and a good guy!

4. alwaysshootin

alwaysshootin

I'll second the motion! Or is it third? Anyhow, if you need a 17, and, everyone does, don't pass this one up.

5. Eagle1

Eagle1 Oh glockaholic!

bttt, guys I have been getting numerous requests for a ftf price. I will sell it ftf for $440.00. I realize that is not much off, but when you take into consideration that you are not paying taxes, shipping and transfer fees, you are saving well over $80.00 and maybe more.

I am a police officer and will verify (and copy) your Ohio drivers license info if anyone wants to do a ftf transaction. You would not be able to tell that this one has been shot unless I stated.

(Rant on) If you want a new one pay the NIB price for a new one, If you want to ftf buy my gun let me know but I am tired of tire kickers mailing about a price and then *****ing about it being to high. If you want a VERY nice Glock 17 (I would say 98% cond) this is it. (Rant off) If someone does not buy it, I will sell it at the gun show. Thanks E1...

Thanks to the previous posters who posted good things about me and my dealings, they too have bought from me and know I mean what I post!!!!:cool:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  6. muad

muad Lifetime Member

Bump for a fellow buckeye.

Man, that's tempting...Great price for what seems to be a super clean firearm.

7. Jordan81

Jordan81

Buckeye Bump.:':.

Where 'zactly in Ohi'r iz you?

8. brutus895

brutus895

Deal with confidence. Bump for a great seller that I've bought from in the past. I haven't seen this gun, but I'm sure that it is mint!

9. w103tws

w103tws

Are you serious, people are actually complaining about the price??

Go ahead and buy a new one. Dealers in my part of Ohio charge $525 + tax.

So... this guy is asking $100 less than the price of a new one. In my book, that's a GOOD deal.

Oh yeah, Bump for ya

10. picturethis

picturethis

I don't think that is why they are complaining, but I am not going to put my nose into it since it is someone else's fs thread. Good luck.

11. j-glock22

j-glock22

Good deal for a 17 guys, I wish I was that lucky when I got mine!