close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Gerber Applegate Combat Folder **SOLD**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by AC37, Jan 15, 2005.

1. AC37

AC37 SystemicAnomaly

Knife is used but in good condition, no sheath. $50 shipped.

[​IMG]

Blade Length: 4-1/2" / 11.43 cm Overall Length: 10-1/4" / 26.04 cm Closed size: 5-3/4" / 14.61 cm Blade Thickness: .156 in. / .40 cm Weight: 5.5 oz. / 155.93 grams Materials: 425 Modified Stainless Steel, Glass Filled Nylon Rockwell Hardness: 57 The Applegate was designed by noted author and hand-to-hand combat expert Colonel Rex Applegate to be the first and finest folding combat knife ever developed. The blade features a thumb stud for easy one-handed deployment and the knife carries the shape of the legendary Applegate-Fairbairn© knives.

2. Vee

Vee

I am interested in the knife. Please explain good condition. How is th handle? How is the blade? Is the picture posted the actual knife?

Blue

3. AC37

AC37 SystemicAnomaly

Hi there, a little more about this knife...I picked this up in a trade recently and just don't really need it as I already have a work knife. The handle is in excellent condition, one or two minor dings or nicks, but beyond that it's almost perfect. The blade is scratched up a bit primarily toward the front of the blade, along the cutting edge. On closer observation, the scratches appear to be purely cosmetic in nature, just minor surface scratches that have occured from use over time that should not affect the blade's functionality or durability in any way. I tried to take a picture of this, but unforunately my camera does not do closeups very well. Due to the light scratches on it I am willing to go $40 shipped on this knife. Feel free to PM me or email me if you're interested, I do accept both Paypal (no extra charge) or USPS MO.

4. Vee

Vee

Email sent.

Vee

5. AC37

AC37 SystemicAnomaly

Sold pending funds.

6. Vee

Vee

BTT pending delivery.