close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS--GALCO Summer Comfort SUM226 for G19, 23, 26, 27

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Viper5194, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Viper5194

Viper5194

Up for sale is a Galco Summer Comfort Inside the Waistband holster. This particular model SUM226 will fit the Glock 19. 23, 26, 27 .... Its fairly comfortable and light weight. I purchased it for my G26.
    It is in new condition ( without the packaging ) , only carried once by me to the mall one evening. Decided to go a different rout in carry so this has to go. I dont have a way to get pics on my PC tonight, issue with software, but I will provide a link to Galco so those parties interested can see what the holster looks like. Again, it in new condition.

SOLD

$45.00 shipped or best offer. Would trade for a BLACK Wilderness Tactical 5 stitch Original Instructors Belt in a size 46 in new or as close to new as possible. Will also consider any other nice gun belt for a trade. I need something in a 46 and sturdy. The size im requesting is the same measurement most vendors ask for. 46" fom the midle hole used to the end of the buckle.

Emails to : Viper5194@sbcglobal.net

Mods if the link I post is against CoC please IM me and ill remove it. It is only for picture referrence since I cant post pics at the moment.

www.usgalco.com/HolsterT3.asp?ProductID=2456&CatalogID=7

The Summer Comfort is the perfect concealed carry holster for all seasons!

Lightweight and comfortable, it features a snap-on design that allows the holster to attach and detach from your belt without taking off your belt. Reinforced saddle leather construction retains its shape when the handgun is removed. The smooth-out leather construction rides comfortably against the body, and features a full combat grip for a quick and sure draw.

Constructed of premium saddle leather, the Summer Comfort fits belts up to 1 3/4".

2. DefendDade

DefendDade sarge

I will talk to the wife tonight. Most likely will take it but will confirm by tomorrow afternoon. You know how well the G19 site in it? How high the back strap rides up your side? Comfortable?

3. feklar_01

feklar_01