close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Galco Skyops IWB Tuckable for Glock 19/23

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by miami1one, Jun 2, 2007.

Tags:
  1. miami1one

miami1one

For sale is Like NEW Galco Skyops IWB Tuckable holster for Glock models 19/23, worn only TWO TIMES! This is the new holster designed by Galco for the Federal Government, which was specifically intended for use by US Air Marshall's and FAA Flight Deck Officers, who require a very high level of concealability.

I bought this holster a few weeks ago to use while I waited for my Tucker "The Answer" to arrive. Well, it arrived in the mail today, so I have absolutely no use for two holsters for just one handgun. I ended up using the Skyops only twice as I mainly carried my G23 in a Blackhawk CQC holster for daily use and kept the Galco Skyops for high-concealment situations. This holster is essentially brand new, it has no marks or scratches and the leather is still stiff and shiny. This is a VERY nice CCW holster...it is super slick and conceals beautifully. It allows the wearer to tuck their shirt in over the holster removing the need for a cover garment of jacket.

The following pictures are directly from Galco's Website:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This holster is on backorder and sold out in many retail stores! Galco currently sells them for $79.95 and as of this listing, they are completely sold out and on backorder until July 2nd, 2007! I will list this for sale at <strike>$59.95</strike> **SOLD** $49.95, including USPS Priority Mail shipping, to the first member to post "I'll Take It" followed by an e-mail to: miami1one@gmail.com.

Please don't respond unless you fully intend on purchasing this item. This is a great deal for someone who is looking for the ultimate in concealment and comfort. For more detailed information regarding the holsters unique features and specifications, please refer to Galco's website, which can be reached via the following link:
    http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterG3.asp?ProductID=2763&GunID=49

Don't miss out on a great holster at a fantastic price!:thumbsup:

Thanks!

2. miami1one

miami1one

PRICE DROP!

Now, $49.95 SHIPPED!- to the first member to post "I'll Take IT" followed by an e-mail message to miami1one@gmail.com.

This is as low as I can go on the price :sad: ...I really don't need to sell this, but I would rather see it put to good use than just sit in my holster drawer.

;)

3. Lynn D

Lynn D Bullseye?

4. miami1one

miami1one

PM/E-mails replied to.

Holster is still available.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

5. kenzo

kenzo

check email.

6. tanto trader

tanto trader

I will take it PM me your paypal address Thanks Chris

7. miami1one

miami1one

This holster has been sold.

Thanks to all the members who replied and sent e-mails. I'm very sorry for the delay in responding to your messages- I was out of town until early this morning.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

8. tully_mars

tully_mars SAR Tech

I tried to email you again, I still have not received. Can you confirm me over email what address you shipped to? PM or email me please.

thanks

TM

9. tully_mars

tully_mars SAR Tech

All is good, snail mail is slower than before. Thanks! looks great.

TM