Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rock Star
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
installed.... used a few times, took it off, like new in open box.....155 shipped....via paypal only, thanks

·
Rock Star
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
price reduction to 145 shipped....will take cash or money order too. buy with confidence as i have many references on this site and on ebay

·
Registered
25 Posts
I know you may not know the answer to this question but I will ask it anyways. Do you know if this can be installed and still be able to use the comptac iwb holster? Mine is on order so I have never seen one in person and my 26 is my primary carry weapon.. Can you also tell me how far the laser sticks out from the gun roughly?

·
Rock Star
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a milt sparx IWB holster for my 27. the laser is on the right side of the gun so it isnt a problem since i am right handed. if your lefty and carry iwb on the left hip the laser might dig into your side. thats the best i can tell ya

·
Registered
25 Posts
Awesome to deal with and blazing fast shipping... Paid on a Thursday and was received on the next Monday... Thanks Rob!!!

·
Rock Star
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Was i ripped off.....sold these to Koko1 for 135. Well a month later i checked my paypal account and the 135 was on hold, pending an investigation. come to find out, koko1 mentioned G27 in the payment title. paypal took the funds from my account and put them back in his account. koko1 will not get back to me now. did i get scammed?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well, it would seem so. Sorry that had to happen.

I think it's best to avoid Paypal with their attitude anyway but the buyer still has the product and should make it up to you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts