close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: G26 w/ night sights, 5 mags, etc. (W.WA) FTF.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by atakawow, Feb 4, 2010.

1. atakawow

atakawow

Howdy folks, up for grab is a G26 with night sights. Gun comes with:

- 5 factory mags (3 with +1 extension, 2 with pinky extension).

- 1x NIB Pearce +1 mag extension for 26/27/33.

- 1x NIB Pearce grip extension for 26/27/33.

- BONUS: clip carry thing (probably for use to carry IWB or pocket without a holster). I'm not sure who makes it or what is the proper name for it, I just know that it looks dangerous and I never touched it.

The gun's cosmetic and internals are in excellent condition. I purchased it used about a year ago. Only carried it maybe a handful times. The gun is dead on accurate. I've fired roughly 200 rounds with a mixture of WWB, Blazer Brass, Federal, and 50 rounds of Fiocchi JHPs. The pistol ate them all up without a hiccup.

The night sights are still bright. I don't have much knowledge about night sights but comparing it with a NIB SP2022 that I had, I would rate the brightness of it at 75-80%.

The mags are GLock factory mags and are in LNIB condition. One of them was used a few times at the range. The other 4 were only used once to test for functionality. They all worked with no problem.

I'm giving the clip carry away as an added bonus, better than tossing it in the garbage. I didn't purchase the thing, got it from the previous owner along with the gun. I do not use it, it does NOT look safe.

I don't like to deal with the hassel of shipping handgun, so this will be only FTF in W. WA (Seattle, Tacoma.)

*** SOLD ***

Thanks for looking.

BTW, on the grip of the gun is a piece of slip-on bicycle innertube. It works 100x better for me than Hogue and it was free. It can be easily slip on and off.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  2. neecco

neecco

I'd like to buy that clip thing, if you would sell separately.

3. atakawow

atakawow

Sorry, I won't break the package, yet.