close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS - (FTF SW OHIO) - Sig Sauer P226 9mm, Browning Buckmark, Remington 870

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by aw091486, Feb 8, 2010.

1. aw091486

aw091486

I'm moving to California and am a new college graduate and need the cash so I have to sell my firearms. All in great condition. For now, FTF in Ohio only. I will consider shipping at your cost later if I do not get these moved.

($550)9mm Sig Sauer P226, was an LE trade in I believe (I bought it used from someone else) since the blue box says Law Enforcement on it. I will include (2) 10 round 9mm magazines that originally came with the pistol. I had the controls (trigger, mag release, etc) cera-coated by Todd from Customized Creationz as well as the slide cera-coated black. Also, stainless steel guide rod from Todd installed as well as stainless grip screws. Recoil springs were recently replaced and I have personally only shot ~500 rounds through the gun. Have not had any problems with the pistol at all. Included are Hogue cut slim grips as well as the originals.

($300) Browning Buckmark with what I believe are rosewood grips, slab slide. 22 caliber, I've shot probably ~1000 rounds. Will include (1) 10 round magazine and Ultimate Clip Loader which makes reloading magazines take seconds. The front fiber optic tube fell out at some point, they are 99 cents from Tru-glo and can be easily replaced. I thought it was actually easier without it, so I never bothered. Very reliable, fun target gun and very easy to clean.

($275) Remington 870, 12g, express magnum. I believe a little older (no plastic parts on the trigger) 28" barrel. I have no shot slugs through the barrel, appears pristine inside. Only use for clay shooting with friends. I will throw in the plastic case as well.

I prefer to sell everything at once, if you buy all 3 guns FTF for $1200, I will include lots of extra's that are pictured below ( 100 rounds of 9mm HST, 40 rounds of 9mm 124g hydrashock, 20rounds 124 +p gold dot, 20 rounds 135 gr hydrashock, ~1400 rounds Federal .22, ~125 rounds 12g target load, 15 rounds 12g buckshot, 10 rounds 12g slugs, range bag, (2) 6 magazine sleaves, 2 pistol wool cases, uplula universal magazine, paper targets, bunch of cleaning supplies and solvents (Hoppes 9, Gunscrubber foam, Slide Glide grease, CLP, Eezox), Sig Sauer DVD made by Chris for detail stripping, spare parts). I also have (3) 17round Mecgar flush fitting magazines for the p226, as well as (3) additional 10 round magazines, and (2) browning buckmark 10round magazines. They are all factory or mecgar brand, no generics.

I probably forgot some other stuff I'll throw in, but basically I'm getting rid of everything, and would like to do it all at once, so you get everything gun-related that I own. First to take everything that will do FTF in Ohio will take it all, otherwise then I"ll break it down item by item. I move the 27th of February, so contact me before then, otherwise do not bother. No trades, cash only.

Email: aw091486 [at] gmail [dot] com. Serious offers only please.

More photos:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/aw091486/Guns?authkey=Gv1sRgCKnEo9P5kI_MxgE#

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. aw091486

aw091486

All items sold, thanks.