Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there,

Selling from Washington state (98926) All Items are priced to include shipping. PLEASE EMAIL ME at [email protected] if you have questions or would like to purchase something. First to email 'I'll take it' on an item has priority to those items. I accept money orders, paypal (add 4% for fees) and cash for FTF sales. All sales are final.

Up for sale are random items from cleaning out my closet this weekend:

1.) WWII era M1 Helmet Net. New old stock, have only one.
SOLD

2.) USGI Claymore pouch. Double cell pouch holds all the parts for the claymore system, great for carrying shotshells or ammo out on the range.
SOLD

3.) USGI Pistol belt. Size medium, this is the style used in the 80's and 90's.
Price: $15 shipped
4.) Pistol belt extender. Good if you gained a few pounds and your old belt doesnt fit anymore :)
Price: $10 shipped
(Purchase both the belt and extension for $20 shipped)

5.) German flak jacket. Used condition, Im 6'4" 250lbs and it fits me just fine. One of the snaps on the shoulder plate has been repaired and permanantly fixed to the flectarn camo cover.
SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Stinkyrat

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
6.) WWII USGI Canteen with canvas cover. Canteen is dated 1943 made by Vollrath Co. Canvas cover has alice clip attachments and front snaps. Canteen is missing chain between cap and canteen.
SOLD

7.) Chinstrap package. Comes with one USGI replacement chinstrap for the M1 steel pot and one misc. shinstrap. Great if you have a steel pot missing its straps and want an original strap for it.
Price: $15 shipped

8.) Helmet cover package. Comes with 3 kevlar helmet covers, 1 steelpot cover and two kevlar helmet sweatbands as shown below.
Price: $20 shipped
Purchase items #12 and #13 together for $30 shipped

9.) WWII USGI backpack shoulder pads. Dated 1945 from the Kroehler Mfg. Co. these are in new surplus condition. These were also used sometimes as pads for rifle slings. Have two sets.
Price: $15 per set shipped

10.) Swiss shoulder bag. Similar use as a USGI musette bag, holds extra gear ammo, maps etc. Solid built, made in 1987.
SOLD

Stinkyrat

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
11.) M1910 haversack with meatcan pouch. This M1910 was converted into the M1928 with the meatcan pouch and stitched into a small backpack by the US military. The soldier that this bag was issued to wrote his name and serial on the back and can actually be used to look up his history in the US archives.
Price: $30 shipped

Stinkyrat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts