close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS (FL) Nylon Duty Gear, Exc. Cond!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by PascoSlim, Feb 14, 2006.

1. PascoSlim

PascoSlim Man About Town

Howdy All!

Up for sale in this post is some quality nylon duty gear that I purchased for the police academy and no longer need. I'm done with the academy and have been hired by an agency who is supplying my neccessary leather gear. I wore this equipment for exactly two weeks for the firearm portion of school, it is all in excellent to like new condition (in fact I still have the packages for everything except the belts). I would like to sell it all as a package deal, not piece it out since I can't use any part of it. I think the price is a bargain considering what I paid for it all new, about twice what I'm asking. Hopefully I can help out another cadet on a budget to get through an academy or someone else who may be looking for a great price on some barely used duty items. Included for the price of $75 plus $5 for standard UPS ground in CONUS ($80 total) are:

(1) Bianchi Accumold Duty Belt, Polymer Tri-Release Buckle (#7200), size LARGE... p.s. I wear a 42 waist and this was perfect, can be adjusted smaller or slightly larger. Is soft velcro-lined to mate with following item.

(1) Bianchi Accumold Belt Liner (# 7205), The stiff velcro-lined underbelt that goes through your pants belt loops.

(1) Package (4 pieces) Bianchi Accumold Nylon Belt Keepers (#6406), Four belt keepers to um, keep your belts together.

(1) Bianchi Accumold Vanguard Holster (#7115) , Size 11, RH, Single-snap thumbreak, closed bottom, mid-ride (back of slide is at top of beltline), listed on package to fit 3"-3 1/2" barreled autos and Glock 19/23, however I used my Springfield XD9 service model in it and it was fine. I have put my Glock 23 in it as well and it was fine too. Jacket slot holster, which means there is a gap between the holster and the belt slide to accomodate your jacket to keep the pistol on the outside.

(1) Gould & Goodrich Phoenix Nylon Double Mag Pouch (#X647-3), Same type of nylon as the Bianchi items, only I preferred the quality of this pouch over the Bianchi. Can be worn vertically or horizontally, has two snap heights for different length magazines, also has screw to adjust mag retention. Will fit service XD9/40/357, Glock 19/17/23/22, Beretta 92/96, BHP, and many other standard double-stack mags.

Cashier's check or money order only please for items to be shipped to you. If you're in the Tampa Bay area, maybe a cash FTF would be easier and you could save the $5 shipping. PM me. This listing is also posted on TheHighRoad.org Thanks for looking!