close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Equalizer Trailer Hitch (NE)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by KCabbage, Feb 15, 2010.

1. KCabbage

KCabbage

Equalizer Trailer Hitch $275 Shipped

This is a used Equalizer trailer hitch. As you can tell from the pictures it's a bit rusty and dirty. My girlfriends father gave this to us to sell since he knows i'm pretty good at selling stuff online.

Unfortunately, it being a Equalizer hitch and that he paid $600 for it is all I know. There is no box or instructions. He said his friend should have the box and such but, he can't seem to find out and pick it up in a timely manor so i'm just going to post it with what I know.

I can take additional pictures of whatever you like in detail if your interested.

Shipping is via UPS ground and should be close to $100, however, shipping is included in the price so you getting one heck of a deal. UPS will not ship to a P.O. box. If you are a P.O. box I could see about USPS shipping it but, i'm unsure whether they will and what they will charge.

I have quite a bit of feedback here and on other forums and auction sites so let me know if you would like references.

I will accept money order, check(with time to clear), and Paypal(with 3.5% fee). I'm a quick shipper so expect it at your doorstep within about 4 days.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will quickly respond. Email for fastest response.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010