close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Eagle Tactical Vest

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by JIMinMA, Jun 19, 2003.

1. JIMinMA

JIMinMA

SOLD

I have a black Eagle Tactical Vest I would like to sell. There is no model number on the vest but, looking at their website, I believe it is Eagle model TAC-V1-N. The vest has never been worn so is in like new condition. Pictures are available by email and the manufacture's website is Eagle Industries (Select vests from the menu on the left and then tactical).

Eagle describes the vest as follows:
    Our TAC-V1-N Vest, with its durability, superior quality materials, versatility, and workmanship, is the most functional vest in its price range. We at Eagle take pride in offering the professional, extensive product features, and the TAC-V1-N Vest definitely continues this tradition. Features: Each of the six adjustable mag pouches on front hold two MP-5's, two M-16, or one .308 or one 7.62 x 39. Elastic is used in front of mag pouch to hold mag secure when flap is left open or tucked behind. First-Aid pouch, handgun mag pouch and miscellaneous or shotgun shell pouch. Optional radio pouch, gas mask pouch, or pack available. 2-1/4" webbing on back side to hold equipment with slide clips. Adjustable height and girth. Military style belt loops for Eagle duty belt or military belt. Also, with this optional belt, you can use a large variety of holsters, flashlight carriers, cuff pouches and additional mag pouches. Heavy duty nylon #10 flat YKK zipper. Available in #1000 denier heavy weight Cordura® nylon upon special request. Two large interior pockets. Eagle's Lifetime Warranty. Equipped with a rescue strap.

Asking $90 shipped. You can email me at jbacis@hotmail.com if interested or to request pics.

Jim

2. seanmac45

seanmac45 CLM

3. JIMinMA

JIMinMA

SOLD.

Sorry for multiple posts.

Jim