close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Dillon Reloading Equipment

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by jeb405, Jun 1, 2006.

1. jeb405

jeb405

Made the investment in great equipment for high speed reloading. Personal changes force sale. I am listing on a few forums, but won’t go to EBAY for a week or two.

I charge shipping at actual, but I have not yet weighed every item yet to estimate shipping costs. E-mail me if you want an item, include your shipping ZIP and I will get an estimate ASAP. I would also suggest insurance, but that is up to you (included w/FedEx ground quote). In cases where I have original packing, I send in that. I also utilize used boxes at no cost to buyer whenever possible. I will ship Fed-Ex ground (USPS too expensive when heavy, UPS not very accessible), or possibly USPS on smaller light stuff. If you want references, look me up on EBAY (jeb405). Suggest e-mail if interested, I check it more often.

John.

Dillon 650 Progressive Reloading Machine
    Used, but perfect working condition, looks excellent, selling equipped as a new one comes but without a caliber conversion. Includes parts for both large and small primer feed system. Includes low primer sensing, one powder measure (new style w/one large and one small powder slide), powder measure return rod, cartridge bin, spent primer cup, case feed tube. No tool-heads, dies, or caliber conversions. Extra primer tubes, 2 each small and large. Pre-roller handle model, about 7 years old. $290

Dillon 650 Caliber Conversion, .45 ACP
    Used, excellent condition. Not in original box. $45 ($68 new)

Dillon 650 Caliber Conversion, .44 Mag/.44 Spl.
    Used, excellent condition. Not in original box. $45 ($68 new)

Dillon 650 Caliber Conversion, .308/30-06
    Used, excellent condition. Not in original box. Powder funnel is cold blued to reduce corrosion with lubed brass. $45 ($68 new)

Dillon 650 Power Case-feed Assembly
    Used, but in perfect working condition. Includes Large Pistol and Small Rifle feed plates. W/instructions. $150 ($226 new)

Dillon 650 Strong Mount
    Used, excellent condition. This is not the one that also fits 550 press. $20 ($36 new)

Dillon Powder Measure
    New style, used but excellent condition, includes 1 large and one small powder slide. $40 ($65 new)

Dillon 650 Tool-heads
    2, used but excellent. $12/ea ($19/ea new)

Dillon 650 Spare Parts Kit
    New, unopened. $15 ($20 new)

Dillon Tool-head Stands
    3, used but excellent. $8/ea ($13.50 new)

Dillon Carbide 3 Die Set, .45 ACP
    Used, but excellent, in original die box with instructions. If you’re not familiar with Dillon pistol dies, they are very special. You can very quickly reverse the bullet seating stem to switch from a profile to hold rounded nose bullets to one that holds SWC profile bullets. Seating and crimping are also done with dedicated dies, making set-up and adjustments much easier. $35 ($56 new)

Dillon Carbide 3 Die Set, .44 Magnum/.44 Special
    Used, but excellent, in original die box with instructions. If you’re not familiar with Dillon pistol dies, they are very special. You can very quickly reverse the bullet seating stem to switch from a profile to hold rounded nose bullets to one that holds SWC profile bullets. Seating and crimping are also done with dedicated dies, making set-up and adjustments much easier. $35 ($56 new)

Dillon Dust Cover for Quick Change
    Used, but look new. Less than 2 years old. Have 4 of them. $8/ea ($13 new)

2. chris26

chris26

I will take the 45 ACP dies. Thanks, Chris

3. jeb405

jeb405

Sorry Chris, someone beat you to it.

Items sold as of right now: 45 & 44 dies, powder measure.

I double checked times on replies to be fair to first responder.

John.

4. chris26

chris26

That's cool John. But if I am not too late, I wouldlike to take the casefeeder. Thank you, Chris

5. jeb405

jeb405

Chris,

Minutes before your reply I had someone offer to buy:

Press, casefeeder, 45 conversion, mount, one toolhead, spares kit.

If either deal falls through, my first message goes to you. But for now, these items as I listed here and in my last reply are spoken for.

John.

6. chris26

chris26

Talk about rotten luck! I look forward to hearing from you, hopefully(!), but either way, congratulations on your sales! Chris

7. jeb405

jeb405

As of right now, everything is spoken for. If you are interested in any items, please e-mail me so I can wiat list you in case anything falls through.

Chris is first in line if 45 dies or casefeeder deals go bad.

JB

8. Lou Abbott

Lou Abbott

Keep me in mind if the press is not sold. Thanks.

9. jeb405

jeb405

Money arrived for all items, nothing is remaining. All sales successfully completed.

Thanks for the inquiries.

John.