Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAS BEEN SOLD.

I have an Harrington & Richardson M1 Garand that was rebuilt by Deans Gun Restoration ( www.dgrguns.com ). It is unfired since getting it back from Dean. It has a Medium Weight National Match Barrel and National Match front sights. Sits in a laminated stock with leather sling. Must see to appreciate. I have close to $1100 in the rebuild alone. I am willing to let it go for $1200 for a FTF in the Houston area. I am willing to ship for an additional $50, shipping via Fed Ex. Pics available, send me your email address for pics. I am interested in trading for a Springfield Armory Bush Model or Scout Model M1A.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will consider partial trades of Glock pistols in either 9mm or .45. If interested, make me an offer.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Can you provide pics and details as to which refinish package you got?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will need your email address for pics, I don't know how to post them. It sits in a laminated stock, it was completely rebuilt. I can send you a copy of the receipt showing the work that Dean has done.

·
Registered
431 Posts
thanks. got the pictures. can you also send "a copy of the receipt showing the work that Dean has done'

1 - 14 of 14 Posts