Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Capt. of Dixie
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like new, 25 rounds through it. I have the stealth control levers installed and a brand new pair of Trijicon night sights to be installed; come with pistol.
2 hi-caps, box, papers, gun is like new. Have a custom-metal Bediar guide rod, too. Selling in or near Daytona area; beautiful pistol; $590.00 obo. Thanks for looking. Price to $575.00 now.
Price reduced to $525.00 for fast sale.

PISTOL HAS BEEN SOLD. THANKS FOR THE INTEREST.

·
Capt. of Dixie
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Super accurate pistol. BTT one-time. Tks.

·
Capt. of Dixie
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was sold but, member welched on deal after no less than 15 e-mails arranging a meet and we made a deal for the sale of the Beretta. Back up for sale. Tks.

·
Capt. of Dixie
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chexmix: Replied back via PM. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
42,134 Posts
Like new, 25 rounds through it. I have the stealth control levers installed and a brand new pair of Trijicon night sights to be installed; come with pistol.
2 hi-caps, box, papers, gun is like new. Have a custom-metal Bediar guide rod, too. Selling in or near Daytona area; beautiful pistol; $590.00 obo. Thanks for looking. Price to $575.00 now.
Price reduced to $525.00 for fast sale.
Sweet set-up..... can we meet somewhere near Sebastian FTF?
Very interested, do you have ALL the factory parts that were removed?
Please reply or pm me....... thanks.

·
Capt. of Dixie
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet set-up..... can we meet somewhere near Sebastian FTF?
Very interested, do you have ALL the factory parts that were removed?
Please reply or pm me....... thanks.
Hey Wrenchbender; Nice Avatar. I have another buyer who says he wants it this afternoon. If it does not go through you are next in-line and I'll let you know accordingly. Thanks much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts