Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ALL SOLD:

Up for sale is my old carry gun. She was always flawless but mt G license no longer allows me to carry a .45 so she has got to go. She has only been worked on by the best in the industry. This gun is the highest capacity, compact .45 you will find anywhere. I've included the costs for the items and installs to give you an idea of what I have into this gun.

XD-45 Compact ($550 new)
Green TFO Sights ($125 new/installed) (installed by TruGlo)
Springer Precision Trigger Job ($130 NEW plus $50 install) (installed by Springer)
Grip job by Ben @ Boresight Solutions ($145)
2x 10 round mags, one has grip ext (about $30 for the extra mag/ext)
1x 13 round magazine (included with gun)
Blackhawk CQC Leather holster. ($45)

This setup would cost you almost $1100 if new.

I should have the original box around as well as some of the gear originally included. I will toss it in if I could find them

$600 OBO (NOW $550) face-to-face. I will ship in state straight to buyer via UPS Next Day Air (I will try 2 day but they don't always accept it). I will ship out of state to FFL only via same. Shipping at buyers expense.

All in-state buyers will be required to complete bill of sale that will show both of our FLDL numbers.

MAGS listed below are GONE

Also offered up are 4 XD-45 Full size magazines. They have the AGP Arms +3 extensions and power spring installed. $100 Shipped.

No trades at this time ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts