close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS -- Custom elephant skin IWB for PM9

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by alnitak, Jan 7, 2010.

1. alnitak

alnitak

I have a custom holster for sale. This holster was made by Dave at Little Bear holsters and is full elephant skin over leather. This holster is an inside-the-waist holster and is tuckable for the ultimate concealed carry, I hate getting rid of this holster -- it is virtually brand new, having only been worn around the house a few times. However, I found that appendix carry, or even 5:00 carry, is not for me (at least until I lose a few pounds and get rid of the spare tire I'm carrying around). You won't find a holster like this out there! It is one of a kind and simply gorgeous!

Here is a picture:

[​IMG]

Part of the design requirements were an offset clip to minimize thickness, tuckable, room to grab the grip completely and the ability to adjust the cant. The clip is replacable, if you prefer the standard clip (as shown on the mag holder) or a velcro clip (which was my intent as soon as I got an appropriate belt).

I rotated the clip on the mag holder so you can see that Dave even put the elephant on that! Very nice work.

This holster isn't even broken in, and as I said, is in like new condition.

I'm asking $120 for the holster and $25 for the mag holder (I will only sell the mag holder separately if the buyer of the holster doesn't want it). This is a good bit less than I paid for it. You won't find a full elephant skin quality holster out there for less. If both items are purchased together, I will pay shipping. Otherwise, add $10 for shipping.

2. alnitak

alnitak

SPF on another forum.