close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS - Comp-Tac 1911 holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by raydoctor, Nov 1, 2006.

1. raydoctor

raydoctor

****ALL ITEMS SOLD****

I have a few Comp-Tac holsters I picked up while playing with 1911s a bit. I sold all the 1911s and now the holsters have got to go! These are all for a right handed shooter and ammo carried on the left. Shipping will be $5 per order and will be via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Payment will be via PayPal (no extra charge) or USPS money order. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM or e-mail.:cheers:

1.) Comp-Tac single mag holster - I have two of these and I've used one of them once. I can't tell which one and they both look new - SOLD
    [​IMG]

2.) Comp-Tac paddle holster - I used this holster once and it's in excellent shape. PLEASE NOTE: I modified this holster slightly as you can see in the pictures. It seemed like the holster had a little too much redundant kydex at it's inferior margin so I dremmeled it down a little to make it more concealable. It fits a Commander sized 1911 and the muzzle DOES NOT extend beyond the inferior margin of the holster - SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3.) Comp-Tac CTAC - This is a CTAC for a Commander sized 1911. This holster has only been worn a few times and is in excellent condition as you can see. PLEASE NOTE: I also modified this holster to my liking! This holster originally came with a tang/sweat guard. I found the tang somewhat uncomfortable when sitting. In addition, I was worried about the propensity to disengage the thumb safety. I removed the small tongue of kydex and re-smoothed the margin as you can see in the pictures. This was a very nice modification (however, I've been prone to agreeing with myself on occasion!) - SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]