close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Colt 1911 Combat Elite, MkIV/80, 99% w/box - $875

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Oro, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Oro

Oro

This is a late 1980's Colt Combat Elite. Excellent shape (99%) with low round-count. Includes original box, serial numbered to the gun. Original documents - Colt letter, warranty service info, but no manual. The box is worn and taped on one end, but is original, numbered to the gun and intact.

- All original condition, no modifications
    - Original blue Colt magazine
    - Excellent condition with only minor handling marks:

A little blue wear on high points of forward edge of slide and left rear corner of rear sight. Some handling marks in blue of slide and on SS frame, and obvious wear marks on trigger from some firing. Barrel is excellent. Breechface, ramp, throat all like new. Feeds, shoots, fires all fine and accurately. Good trigger - tiny bit of creep but consistent and light. This is a latter run of the 1st generation with a) spur trigger but b) solid (non-collett/accurizer) bushing. These are not the best photos I've ever taken; the gun is nice looking and handling. There is a thin take-down mark in the matte of the frame that did not come through in the photos. $850 FTF WA (Seattle area). $40 shipped out of state.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  2. Oro

Oro

3. Oro

Oro

BTTT. EM or PM me for more photos; it's much better looking than the ones I've posted.

4. Oro

Oro

BTTT with lower price.