Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a rare Clackamas-marked Kimber. This is one of the first guns Kimber made, and these guns are regarded as the best guns to ever come from Kimber. I have added some cosmetic upgrades, but the gun has been shot less than 600 rounds. I added the Kimber Carbon Fiber grips and Smith & Alexander Magwell. The springs in the gun have less than 50 rounds on them. I have the original box and paperwork, but no original magazine. I rate the gun at 98%, there are a few spots where there is "slight" finish wear. No idiot scratch, nicks, or dings. Barrel looks brand new. Trigger breaks very cripsly, I would say it is between 4 and 4.5 lbs. This gun is in awesome condition. Only reason it is up for sale is I have 5 other Kimbers, and I need to put some money together for the trip to this year's USPSA Handgun Nationals in Vegas, so I have to sacrafice something. I have 3 Clackamas Kimbers, this one has the highest serial number, so I'm keeping the other two. If you need more pictures or have any questions, feel free to contact me via email at jeremytyeATsbcglobalDOTnet. I have excellent feedback on AR15.com, Brianenos.com, 1911forum.com, and even eBay.com. Thanks!

EDITED TO ADD: $1100 shipped from my FFL to yours.

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey guys, Jeremy is a great guy to deal with and he takes great care of his guns.

He'll treat you right.

Good luck with your sale, Jeremy!

Shawn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts