close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Cast Bullets

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ourway77, May 21, 2006.

1. ourway77

ourway77

I have abot 15 3# coffee cans of cast bullets .357, 44, 45 various weights, some sized and lubed some not both wad cutter and others. I live in Delaware. I realize the cost of shipping would be astronomical. If there is someone in close proximity to sussex county De, and were interested we could hook up. The price would be negotable as far as I got all the wheel weights for nothing, the only thing I have invested is time.

2. GunLocators

GunLocators

How much for them. They can be shipped priority flat rate cheap regardless of weight.

3. ourway77

ourway77

Didn't know that, Thanks. I really don't know what to say as like I said. All I have invested is time. They are very good Quality as I am very maticulous when it comes to casting, and they were for myself. I went crazy after an injury with nothing to do, so I cast and cast some more. Now there is no way I could shoot all I have casted, Plus all the ammo I have loaded already.I guess I will have to sit down and determine a count in each 3# coffee can. But if someone can come up with a fair offer plus shipping I will consider it. I can even send a couple in an envelope to verify the quality.