close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Carbon Fiber Finish Bladetech IWB Holster - XD9/40 Service 4" Barrel

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by GunHand999, Jun 6, 2007.

1. GunHand999

GunHand999

Hi All,

I wanted to sell my New In Wrapper Bladetech Holster - IWB version in Carbon Fiber finish for Springfield Armory XD9/40 Service 4" barrel. I have ordered it and just came yesterday but decided to go with leather.

Asking $65 shipped!

Below are the specs and pictures:

"This Inside the Waistband (IWB) holster is a long tested and proven design. A very popular choice for concealed carry.

We use .093 material for our IWB holsters. We believe .093 is as thin as we can get them and still be strong enough not to crack under pressure over a periord of time. We have used thinner material over time but we and our customers found that .093 is the right combo for comfort and durability.

Both the pull the dot loops and J hook allows you to install or remove the holster in seconds. The pistol is held tight to the body with a protective panel to prevent your shirt from interfering with the presentation of the firearm. This holster will not collapse, and this IWB allows for a good firing grip and is easily concealed under a t-shirt, jacket, or vest. Dual tension screws provide precise retention while the superior memory properties of our thermo-plastics enable easy holstering.

Adjustable cant.
    Loops Pull the Dot Attachment
    Carbon Fiber Finish"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. GunHand999

GunHand999