Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I LIKE IT ALL!!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell a semi-auto Bulgarian AK-47 (with the standard mandated US parts for import) in 7.62x39 with less than 400 rounds through it. Furniture is the original light wood color as shown. Firearm has been kept in great shape and cleaned/maintained after each use.

Comes with 4 mags. 2- steel 40 round mags and 2- polymer 30 round mags.

Price is $900 and would prefer to sell in state. Shipping through a FFL is possible and will have to be paid by buyer.

Attachments

·
I LIKE IT ALL!!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics of the other side of the receiver with markings visible? Thanks.
I will add some additional photos later when I get home from work. It will be around 7-9 pm.

·
I LIKE IT ALL!!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
I LIKE IT ALL!!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

·
I LIKE IT ALL!!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So it's a US receiver? Thanks.
No, that's the import stamp from the company who handled the install of mandated US parts and overall import of rifle. I have the original paperwork from Atlantic Firearms where it was purchased from several years ago. You can send a PM and I can provide additional info if desired.

·
Silent Operator
1,062 Posts
I wanted to see the Made in Bulgaria markings or Arsenal with model on that receiver thus asking closeup photo of the left side of the receiver. You can reach out to me in the private message here...

·
I LIKE IT ALL!!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wanted to see the Made in Bulgaria markings or Arsenal with model on that receiver thus asking closeup photo of the left side of the receiver. You can reach out to me in the private message here...
This is the best picture I can get at the moment. It's zoomed in portion of a previous photo. ISD of Bulgaria is who built the rifle initially in the mid 2000s before importing to US.

Attachments

·
Silent Operator
1,062 Posts
Well there you go, it's an ISD SSR-85C2. Demilled Bulgarian Military rifle built on stamped receiver. Appreciate the effort!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts