close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/: Boston 16" Tires, Rotors, Brake Pads

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bigrob215, May 25, 2003.

1. bigrob215

bigrob215 Rock Star

Some lady totalled my 1997 Maxima SE the other day so i do not need these. I just bought everything too which sux. I have (4) 16" Bridgestone Firehawk GTA tires, size P215/55R/16, only 2000k miles on them, they look brand new. I also have a brand new pair of Nissan front rotors, and a set of new front and rear PBR deluxe brake pads. I am selling the tires for $200 (retail for $350), the rotors for $60 (retail for $120), and the pads for $60 (retail for $90). I can ship the pads and rotors, but i prefer the tires be picked up if u live in MA or new england area since these are kind of big to ship. I have pics if interested. I also have a pair of drilled rotors for the rear coming on the way, should be here in a week that i want to sell for $95 (retail for $130). Everything fits a 1997 or later maxima. The tires will fit a wide range of vehicles, but make sure you know your size. Let me know if interested. Thanks. I will split the shipping 50/50 with buyer. I will trade for a Insight M6 or M3 + $$ or a nice souped up 870 or 590 shotgun.

2. Maximaking

Maximaking

Email me pics please.... I'm very intrested in taking tires nissan pads and rotors off your hands. Email me and we'll talk.

Todd