close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Blade Tech Glock&1911 holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by SBRAR15, Jul 19, 2006.

1. SBRAR15

SBRAR15

I have 2 Like New Blade Tech paddle Holsters. These are not the cheaper Blade techs. These are the nice durable Kydex models.

One is for the Glock 19/23 sized pistols. Can't tell a gun has ever been in it. $35.00

The second is for Colt 1911's Full size length but will of course hold the Commander size of weapons. Like my Glock holster can hardly tell a pistol has been in it. $35.00

I also have a Blackhawk Drop leg right hand holster that will hold the Colt 1911 size handguns. Its like new as well and comes with Bianchi Medium Duty Belt and Bianchi Pepper Spray and Duel mag pouch in Accumold. The Pouches are used but a ton of service left in them The Holster is mint. $40.00

Might trade for some AR15 parts. Paypal is ok +3%

:smoking:

2. Steve7

Steve7

Which model Blade Tech do you have?

3. SBRAR15

SBRAR15

Trade pending..currently

4. McGee23

McGee23

5. SBRAR15

SBRAR15

Listen I told you I would track the package. I havent heard anything on it from USPS and Im there 2 days a week at least, shipping and receiving. I told you as soon as I heard something on it I would let you know. Tell the entire story not just what you want to post so it looks like I just flat stole from you. I sent you the Mags you didnt like them I offered to trade back and reimburse funds for the difference. The entire transaction took 6 weeks by the time you shipped and I shipped. I stated before this has been a nightmare of a trade because you said my mags were terribly used. I have sold them and traded them with no problems so far. Your the only one who has posted anything to this day. If and When I get any tracking info I will forward it to you. For all I know you received the package and want money too. You calling me a thief well this can be played both ways my friend. I suggest you wait until all the facts are in before you start casting stones. I have been polite and helpful and responded to all you contacts with the information I have available. Im not just going to throw money at you to get you to go away. Thats sorta like extortion by you to force me to pay when I dont know what happened to the package which is by the way out of my hands. You didnt offer or furnish me with any extra funds for insurance or tracking numbers on the shipping after I spent something $15 to make you happy.

6. McGee23

McGee23

7. SBRAR15

SBRAR15

I told you before that the PO will not even talk to you until a box is been missing for 30 days. Thats what I was told when I asked to track it to start with. I did go and track it after the initial 30 days had passed. I have done everything I can. You would not be happy if I hand delivered it to you. And your right Im not responsible for the boxes after the PO gets them. Sorry. Like I stated before you didnt offer to pay for insurance,tracking numbers or any additional shipping charges the 2 times I shipped this stuff. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I HEAR SOMETHING FROM THE PO. THATS ALL I CAN DO IF I COULD MIRACLE YOU A PACKAGE OUT OF MID AIR I WOULD HAVE SO YOU WOULD STOP ALL THE CRYING!!!IM DROWNING N TEARS OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

8. bglimpse

bglimpse

I just made a trade with SBRAR15 last week. No issues at all, seemed to be a good guy but maybe a little slow to respond ;) He's a busy guy. Don't let the guy above scare you. I have seen a few others give him a thumbs up as well.

Bryan