Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks,
I have for sale a total of (3) Black Olight M20 Warrior Premium R2 version LED Flashlights and (0) Olive Green that are 100% new in the box. These come with manufacturers box, operator's manual, holster, lanyard with clip, extra o-rings, extra tailcap rubber boot, battery tube, stainless steel striking bezel (removable), pocket clip (removable), and tactical ring (removable). This Tactical LED Flashlight features an orange peel reflector.

Modes
Low = 7 lumens (Run Time - 150 hrs. 18650 battery)
Medium = 90 lumens (Run Time - 12 hrs. 18650, 9 hrs. primaries)
High = 250 lumens (Run Time - 3 hrs. 18650, 2 hrs. primaries)
Strobe

The Olight Warrior M20 Premium R2 can operate on 2 CR123A (primaries), 2 RCR123 batteries, an 18650 battery or a 17670 battery.

I am selling these for $72.95 shipped and paypal included which includes everything in the description and U.S.P.S. First Class Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation (Lower 48 States only for free shipping).
I will accept PayPal, U.S.P.S. money order, certified bank check, or personal check.
My Paypal is : [email protected]

Here are some pics of the Olight M20 Warrior Premium for your consideration.

I am located in Southern Illinois so shipping times should be rather short. Please feel free to hit me up with any questions that you might have.
Thank You.

* Please keep in mind that I only have three of these left, due to this, please make sure that I still have them available prior to sending me any money.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
(1) Black one SOLD PENDING FUNDS

(2) Left, Get 'em while you can for this price. I will not have these available at all times for this price.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Funds Received. Your Olight is packaged and leaves out on Tuesday (the P.O. is closed on Monday, due to the holiday)

- Still (2) Available -

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do to a slight mishap your Olight left out today, as opposed to yesterday. Thanks for the Purchase. Tracking number will be displayed on your paypal page.

- Still (2) Left -

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Small Price Drop ...

Only (3) Available for this Price...

Get 'em While you Can, This is the LOWEST Price on the NET !!!

$72.95 (shipping and paypal included)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
- Still Available - Just a FYI, Atilla the Hun carried one of these lights.... I mean, if it were good enough for Atilla the Hun, it ought to be good enough for you, you know?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts