close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Beretta PX4 Storm

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by GlockWheeler, Feb 24, 2010.

1. GlockWheeler

GlockWheeler

I have a used PX4 Storm (40 S&W) for sale. The pistol has right at one case of ammo fired through it (1000 rds). It has been carried and shows slide finish wear as a result (nothing major, though). I had Trijicon night sights installed by Trijicon about nine months ago and they are fresh. It also comes with six Beretta factory 14-rd mags, factory plastic box, and I installed a factory "D" spring. Asking $475 shipped USPS to your FFL and I would prefer having an FFL on the buyer's end who would accept a handgun from a private person. If not, I can work out an FFL on my end as well. I will post photos this evening. If interested, please contact me by IM. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the pistol, I have just decided to consolidate to 9mm, 45 ACP and 10mm.

Please contact me by IM if interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. spikehunter

spikehunter

You may want to change your shipping method as a private individual may not ship a handgun via USPS. This method is fine for an FFL but not for the average joe.

3. FEDLEO

FEDLEO I'm the rootenist tootenist shootenist

4. coloradosprings

coloradosprings

This is true. If you are not a FFL or LEO, shipping pistols is very expensive as both UPS and Fedex requires Next-Day shipping method.

However, many FFLs offer shipping service. My FFL charges me $25 fee, which include buyer FFL validation, packaging, and shipping with USPS priority mail. I am sure that you can find one that offers this service too.