Glock Talk banner

WTS Benelli Super Nova Tactical

5K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  cjbramlett 
#1 · (Edited)
I am strapped for cash and have to sell my home protection SG. It has hardly been used, maybe 20 rounds, and is in like new condition. Comes with original box, paper work and a carry strap. The gun has standard sights & a pistol grip.

I would not sell this SG, but I really need the money. I am asking $350.00 + shipping. I will pay my FFL fees. I will only ship to an FFL. I am located in MS and can meet locally. I can send pics upon request, but I assure you it is in like new condition.

Please contact me with any questions. Thanks

See less See more
#18 ·
Sorry to hear you have to sell. I recently got my house robbed and they took all my handguns minus the one I was carrying. I am looking at shotguns and was thinking about picking up an 870. I don't know much about your SG, is it pump or auto, how many shells does it hold and where do they exit? ( I'm lefthanded) thanks.

#19 ·
Sorry to hear you have to sell. I recently got my house robbed and they took all my handguns minus the one I was carrying. I am looking at shotguns and was thinking about picking up an 870. I don't know much about your SG, is it pump or auto, how many shells does it hold and where do they exit? ( I'm lefthanded) thanks.
Sorry to hear of the robbery, people are horrible. It holds 4 currently, but they sell an expansion for up to 7+1. The shells eject from the right side of the gun, so more then likely it will not work for you. For more detils and specs, you can visit the Benelli website, very informative.

Hope all goes well.

#22 ·
Well, I just checked it on Gunbroker and the bid is at 350.00 now. Buyout 375.00. I wanted to sell it here first, but after no real offers at first, I listed it on Gunbroker. I want to be fair to the people who have bid on it, and pulling it down in the last 24 hours would not be fair to them. If I was not rushed for the money, I would have just left it on these forums for 350.00, but I am in fact rushed for the money or would not even be selling it. Sorry

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.