Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
~ We are offering barrel threading on pistol and rifle barrels through our shop. We have various thread sizes to choose from and are running around 2-3 week turnaround. The price includes cut, thread, re-crown, and bluing touch up. We also offer shotgun threading for choke tubes.

- Pistol Barrels…… $65 including return shipping.
- Rifle Barrels……. $75 including return shipping on barrel only. (Add $10 for shipping of upper and $15 for complete rifle).
- Shotgun Barrels......$75 including return shipping on barrel only. (Add $15 for shipping of complete shotgun if needed).

Feel free to email us with questions or to discuss other custom options!

*** Terms ***

Payment can be made via money order, cashier’s check, or credit card (visa, mastercard, discover) plus 4%. Ohio customers add 6.00% sales tax. All firearms will be shipped FFL to FFL. Shipping is included to the lower 48 states (higher rate for Alaska or Hawaii). If you have any questions, feel free to email us. Thanks much!

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a Beretta 92FS Barrel that was done.....

Here is a Ruger Mark III that was cut, threaded, crowned, sight re-installed, and remaining piece of barrel turned into the thread protector. This only runs $110 shipped compared to hundreds of dollars at other shops!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
if i wanted that done to my ruger .22, what would i need as far as forms go?
also, isn't there some type of blast shield(sounds funny asying that about a .22!)that is needed for a suppressor?

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if i wanted that done to my ruger .22, what would i need as far as forms go?
also, isn't there some type of blast shield(sounds funny asying that about a .22!)that is needed for a suppressor?
There are no forms to cut and thread your barrel. We are a FFL and you can ship the complete handgun or upper assembly directly to us. Once the work is complete, we ship it directly back to you. The only paperwork involved is when you purchase a suppressor. I've never heard of a "blast shield" and no, you just screw the suppressor onto the end of the barrel and shoot away.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Jay, how about a ruger .22 w/tapered barrel; could you work w/that or only a bull barreled pistol?
also, i'd need to know the thread pitch beforehand or is it pretty standard?
thanks for tolerating my stupid questions; i think my wife is done w/them(stupid ???)!

·
Banned
1,820 Posts
EASY on my wife STUFF Mikey, you won't need that 22:rofl::wavey:

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol....thanks for the "wife" laugh! Tapered barrels can be threaded. However, the front sight assembly cannot be re-installed as the band is part of the barrel. Therefore, on a tapered barrel, you would have to go "sight-less" and run a red dot.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts