close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Baby Eagle Pistol .45 ACP $500

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ath817, May 12, 2009.

1. ath817

ath817

I am looking to sell a lightly used Israeli Weapons Industry Baby Eagle chambered in .45 ACP.
    Unlike the Baby Eagle II, this model does NOT have the Picatinny rail.

The gun will come with 2 magazines (10 Rds), a small of the back holster and a cable lock.

I am looking to get rid of this to fund a new project.

Sadly, this is not available in Mass, as it is not on the approved firearms roster.

The Magnum Research website lists the price new at $619.
    Photos are viewable by clicking here

I am looking to sell the firearm for $500. I will take care of the shipping and FFL fees on my end. You will need to pay your dealer the transfer fees.
    USPS Money Orders are the only accepted form of payment. I apologize for those that like the use PayPal, or other forms of money orders, but this is the safest way to conduct a transaction.
    The item is located in Billings, Montana. (I am willing to meet for a FTF transfer with appropriate documents, and a $25 discount).

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

2. ath817

ath817

To the top, anybody interested?

3. ath817

ath817

Here is a weekend to the top. I looking for a Sig P. 239 in .357 Sig or 40 SW if anybody is interested for a trade. Please let me know by PM or e-mail. I will also consider reasonable offers if there are any on the table.
    This is a great pistol but I am looking for something slightly smaller for daily carry, and unfortunately my budget does not allow for another pistol at this time.

4. ath817

ath817

$500 shipped? Anybody?

5. 93GT

93GT The Ogre

Free Bump. I would love to take it off your hands for you, just don't have money to buy it right now. Good luck.