close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Attention Beretta Fans in VA!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by JBarbaresi, Nov 10, 2009.

1. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi

I am listing a firearm from my father's collection that he is downsizing. It is a Beretta 92FS Vertec, 9mm, Stainless Steel. This handgun was purchased in 2002 and has taken two trips to the range, firing 100 rounds each trip. It is in immaculate condition, almost like brand spanking new. It also comes with all original equipment including the two 10 round magazines that were stock at the time. For those of you who are not familiar with Beretta, it fires both SA/DA and the safety doubles as a decocking lever and this particular model includes a rail system for tac lights. This is a fairly rare production model so don't miss the opportunity to pick one up that's in such great condition. Asking $549 but will consider all reasonable offers. Located in Stafford, VA but willing to drive reasonable distance for examination and/or purchase. Cash or certified banker's check only please. Buyer must be able to provide VA driver's license or military ID and orders. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  2. LLL

LLL

also point out the dove tail front sight, makes for great sight selection(XS big dot, fiber optic) and the 1911 grip, very good for smaller handed people. I love mine.
    LLL

3. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi

sale seems to be falling through. pm if interested.

4. A-Train

A-Train Member Silver Member

Free Bump for a sweet pistol. Wish I lived in VA (at least for 5 minutes so I could buy this pistol). Good luck with your sale.

5. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi