close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Assorted Glocks (G17, G19, G23) in SEVA

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by m4arc, Jan 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. m4arc

m4arc

Gen3 Glock 23 with OEM NS. Approx 800 rounds through it and in perfect condition. Comes with three magazines and two additional are available at $20 each. Asking $530.
    [​IMG]

20th Anniversary Glock 17. Never fired and comes with all factory accessories. Asking $550.
    [​IMG]

Gen2 Glock 19. Made in December of 1989 and has all the Austrian proof markings. This gun went back to Glock for service/updates and is like new on the inside. All springs, trigger bar, connector, etc. were replaced by Glock then test fired and cleaned before they shipped it back to me. It has Trijicon NS installed on it but the rears are brighter than the front and they are sort of buggered up. No mags and a non-Glock box. Asking $450.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All prices do not reflect shipping. I would prefer to do a FTF deal with a CCW permit holder in the Hampton Roads, VA area. I will ship but shipping will be at the buyers expense and the FFL must be willing to deal with a non-FFL.

PM me with any questions or trade offers.

Things I need:
    Surefire X300

Things I'm interested in:
    9mm M&Ps
    H&K P30 LEM

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  2. onelowtruck69

onelowtruck69

Interested in a 1967 govt model colt 1911 with wilson combat beavertail,hammer,sear,tactical thumb safety and trigger.wolf main spring and flat mainspring housing. The beavertail is a drop in so the frame was not modified at all,i still have all original parts to make it 1967 original. Even still got the cardboard wood grain box that it origonaly came in when it was new. also 1 wilson combat mag and 2 CM mags and a $65 galco summer comfort holster all included

3. m4arc

m4arc