close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: ASP Training Batons (set of 2)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Mike's_Basement, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Mike's_Basement

Mike's_Basement

These are NIB 21" ASP training batons still in the storage tubes, catalog item number 7201. These do not collapse like the duty batons, rather they have a fixed shaft covered by a heavy closed-cell-foam pad with a durable black nylon outer cover. They feature a textured foam handle to simulate the feel of gripping an ASP baton, and are designed for a lifetime of hard use. Should they ever need repair, they come with a complete parts list and are user serviceable. They are designed for training use against either a bag or someone wearing a padded “Red Suit” to train proper strike techniques, and to accustom the user to the feel of striking an assailant with the baton.

Normal price for these is $50 each, plus shipping, but right now I'll give you shipping for FREE (within the lower 48 states). Buy both of them and I'll still cover shipping AND take an additional $10 off, for a total price of $90 shipped.

I accept Paypal (with NO surcharge), money orders, cashiers checks and certified checks. Sorry, no personal or business checks.

Mike Brewerton,
    Mike’s Basement, Inc.
    West Valley City, Utah
    801-913-7887
    im_the_nra@excite.com