Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is what I got. I am also open to trades like semi auto 308's, ak's, 20" ar15's, .22 pistols and rifles, home defense or tactical shotguns, pretty much anything cool. Let me know what you got.

1. Brand new Sabre Defence Industries Complete Upper Assembly with Daniel Defense Lite quad rail, low profile gas block, and complete CMMG MP tested Bolt/Carrier group and RRA forged charging handle.
Barrel details - .223/5.56x45 caliber, 11.5" barrel, M4 Government profile, 1/7 twist rate, chrome lined bore, M4 barrel extensions and M4 feed ramps, carbine gas system, Vanadiam alloy material.
Receiver details - forged, M4 extensions, Flat-top with T markings machined into receiver, Mil-spec hard anodized coating, Deep black finish.
Includes Daniel Defense Lite 9.0 Quad Rail with low profile gas block under the rail. Fully assembled, head spaced and ready to drop on your lower and run. NEW $700 obo.

2. Tactical Machining Complete Lower. DPMS lower parts kit and M4 style six position stock with carbine buffer and spring. Lower is marked multi caliber and is virgin. It was not assembled as a complete rifle by the manufacturer. NEW $300 obo. SOLD

3. Noveske Krink flash hider. NEW $100 obo.SOLD

4. Magpul MBUS front and rear black. NEW $90 obo.

5. Tango Down stubby black vertical grip. NEW $50 obo. SOLD

6. Ergo Grip black with plug and gapper. NEW $15 obo. SOLD

7. RRA 9mm Buffer. NEW $15 obo. SOLD

8. Tango Down rail panels black quantity 2. NEW $15 obo.

9. Midlength black M4 style handguards with heat shields. NEW $15 obo.

10. A2 vertical grip black with quick release lever. USED $10 obo.

11. Midlength gas tube and roll pin. NEW $10 obo.

12. Miscellaneous vertical grip. USED $5 obo.

13. A2 grips. NEW $3 obo.

The upper and lower were hand selected and fit perfectly with color match and no wobble, but you can still push the pins out. You can use these for either a pistol build or register as a sbr.

All items listed NEW are as such.

I would prefer face to face but will ship. I can take paypal but you will incur the fees.

·
Registered
89 Posts
pm sent about the vertical grips...

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
PM sent on hand guards. :wavey:

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Wondering if the upper sold. I do not see that it has from the posts. What are you asking, what about shipping to Texas? I also, I see in the post it is a complete upper, including the BCG and CH. Let me know.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah sorry mike. I have been busy with some unforeseen SRT stuff. I will get you the tracking number this afternoon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.