Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am going to stop shooting competitions and quit worrying about Ammo. I assembled most everything I needed to reload within the last month or so as the ammo at Wal-Mart became scarce. I really just don&#8217;t have the time to put into it at this time, so I am going to sell all of this stuff to someone who does. It should all be worth over $1000.00 even if you could find it. I live in the very center of Alabama, in the big city of Calera. I will meet someone up to two hours away if need be for the gas money or you can come and get it.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
I am selling this as a package only. I will ship if it comes down to but would rather not. The first $900.00 cash takes it home.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
1. Hornady Lock-n-Load AP Reloading press still in the box (new and still has the 1000 free rounds of bullets that you can claim.) I will give you my shipping invoice in case there is any trouble or ever warranty issues.<o:p></o:p>
For the press:<o:p></o:p>
2. Shell Plate #1<o:p></o:p>
3. Shell Plate #10<o:p></o:p>
4. 4 extra Lock bushings.<o:p></o:p>
5. RCBS .223 Rem. Dies (used)<o:p></o:p>
6. RCBS .40 S&W/10mm (used)
7. Nearly 2000 pieces of cleaned .40 S&W brass<o:p></o:p>
8. 200+ pieces of 7.62x51 NATO brass (160 WRA, 39 LC Match and some miscellaneous others. <o:p></o:p>
9. Nearly 500 rounds of 30-06 brass (military)<o:p></o:p>
10. 2 lbs. of unopened Hodgen 4895<o:p></o:p>
<S>11. </S><S>2 lbs. of unopened Clays Universal </S>(I am going to sell this to a buddy that loads shotgun. Disregard this item in picture.<S><o:p></o:p></S>
12. 2 lbs of IMR 4895 (1 opened and some used)<o:p></o:p>
13. Opened and some used jug of Winchester 748 powder.<o:p></o:p>
14. Around 1250 large rifle primers<o:p></o:p>
15. Over 200 Large rifle magnum primers<o:p></o:p>
16. 1000 unopened Remington small pistol primers<o:p></o:p>
17. Around 100 .30/150 gr. Bulk bullets<o:p></o:p>
18. Around 50 Nosler .30 Ballistic bullets<o:p></o:p>
19. Around 50 Hornady .30/150 bullets<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am interested in items 10,12,14,14,16 if you will ship and depending on the price. Please send private message with reply, I am in South Ms

·
Large Member
768 Posts
interested in many items should you decide to sell items individually. you might make more money should you decide to break up.

I mean you can't sell primers and ship them even on gunbroker without massive hazmat fees.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts