close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: AK-47C + ammo (Polymer parts, US Made, 5 Mags, etc.) (South Florida)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by cmwhitt, Feb 28, 2010.

1. cmwhitt

cmwhitt Fear The Swamp!

I have for sale a very lightly used AK-47C made in the U.S. by I.O. Inc. I purchased this rifle new in late 2008 thinking that I wanted to get into AK's....bought a 1000 rounds for it at the same time, shot 140 rounds, and then realized that I just like my AR's more. :brickwall:
    It's been sitting in my safe since then. The only noticeable mark on the gun is a faint line where the safety lever rubs along the receiver in a semi-circle when you engage/disengage the safety.

It's a U.S. made receiver (stamped RPG Arms in Houston, Texas) with all black polymer Tapco parts (Galil handguard, SAW buttstock, and pistol grip). It also has a U.S. made barrel and U.S. made non-slap trigger components. The sights are fine with no cant, and there is no magazine wobble. As stated previously, it only has 140 rounds down the barrel.
    This is a link for details and some manufacturer's pics of the same rifle: http://sgcusa.com/Rifles-Io-Inc/c85...-Stock-with-Galil-Handguard/product_info.html

It came with a black polymer (Thermold?) 30-rd magazine, but I purchased four new Bulgarian metal 30-rd mags. Three of those are still in oil in the plastic package.
    It also comes with a 2-point canvas sling, small cleaning kit in canvas roll-up, and metal barrel cleaning 'pole'.

I'm asking $450 o.b.o. FTF in South Florida (Broward county, southern Palm Beach county, or northern Dade county) for the rifle, 5 mags, and accessories.

<strike>I also have 860 rounds of Golden Tiger 124gr FMJBT steel-cased, non-corrosive 7.62x39mm ammo (43 boxes of 20 rounds each). If the buyer is interested, I'll throw in this ammo for an additional $185.
    </strike>

UPDATE 03/03/2010: PACKAGE DEAL BARGAIN!
    I'm willing to part with everything (rifle, 5 mags, accessories, and 860rds of ammo) to the first person interested for $610. That's a helluva deal since I did the math....the ammo alone is worth over $195 at current market prices and the mags are worth almost $50! Basically, you're getting a like-new AK for $365.

Any questions can be posted here or PM'ed to me!

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  2. cmwhitt

cmwhitt Fear The Swamp!

Couple more pics:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010

3. billyd863

billyd863

4. cmwhitt

cmwhitt Fear The Swamp!

Up to the top. Not really looking for trades, but thanks everyone.

5. cmwhitt

cmwhitt Fear The Swamp!

6. win

win

any interest in selling the 4 mags?
    thanks

7. deathpriest

deathpriest

Incoming PM :)
    Tagged, Free bump

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010