Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following for sale. ONLY trades I am interested in is a Sig Sauer Pro 2022 9mm, Glock 17 3rd gen, and a H&K USPC black 9mm. ONLY ineterested in FACE-TO-FACE only right now. No Shipping sorry.

1.Sig Sauer P228 9mm-Decent shape. I would say about 80% condition. Never a hicup or a single problem. Just has some wear and some scratches. 3-13 round mags and great night sights that are pretty bright still. No factory box. I can find one if needed. 500.00 o.b.o.

2.Heckler and Koch USP 9mm SS- 1-15 round mag 5-10 round mags. Awesome shape and great shooting. About 300 rounds give or take. Box and everything. 750.00 firm

3.Heckler and Koch USPc .40 S&W SS 3-12 round mags. Great shape has a few small scratches on it and a few rounds through it. Probably about 400 all together. It has mostly been a safe queen and is a great shooter when I do shoot it. Box and lock, no book. 650.00 firm.

4.Heckler and Koch USPf grey very rare .45A.C.P.- 2-10 round mags and 2-12 round magazines. Box and all. I am the 2nd owner I have only shot it 100 rounds and it is awesome. This gun is a great one. 750.00 firm

If interested I can send more pics to email. pm me if you want to make a deal. I will need to write out a bill of sale. I can meet within a reasonable distance of Albuquerque area. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry shipping with the FFL I deal with is is too expensive. Cheapest one around wants 50.00 just to ship.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts