close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS 9mm, .223, .22LR!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Glock19Fan, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Glock19Fan

Glock19Fan Cool Guy

Hey everyone!

I just bought a new truck, and need to raise a little money for the first payment, since I am flat broke.

.223 Rem-

38 rounds of Winchester 55 grain Ballistic Silvertip, nickel plated case, lubaloy coated bullets, and grey polymer tip. Really sharp looking ammo. This ammo has been loading into a magazine, but NOT chambered, so it is in good condition. It is not anymore than 2 weeks old, and comes with original boxes.

I am asking $25 shipped on this, considering a single box at Walmart cost $19 per 20 plus tax.

29 rounds of Winchester 64 grain PowerPoint-Plus. This is brass cased, with black lubaloy colored bullets. This has also been loaded into a magazine, but is still in good condition. This is also $19 a box of 20, so I am asking $18 shipped on this. This doesnt come with a box however.

9mm-

48 rounds of WWB JHP. Nox box, but good condition. I also have 20 rounds of Remington UMC 115 grain JHP, no box either. I am asking $12 shipped on these, and I would prefer not to divide it becuase it would cost as much to ship as the price itself.

.22LR-

100 rounds of Federal Lightning. This ammo is now discontinued, and is sold as Champion ammo.

130 rounds of assorted ammo, ranging from CCI Standard Velocity to CCI Velocitor, to Federal bulk pack. The Velocitor and Federal make up the majority of it though.

I am asking for $7 shipped.

I am open to any offers, and if you buy it all, I will give you a pretty good discount. I need money, so any help you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks!

2. GSD17

GSD17 Thread Killer

3. crpydy

crpydy BachelorJack

I'll take both lots of 223 for $40 shipped let me know.

4. baby74879

baby74879

Sir---Check if you will, need 40 grain .22LR, only thing this Glock Kit will shoot. Thanks, baby74879

5. Glock19Fan

Glock19Fan Cool Guy

Hey everyone!

I have been extremely busy the fast few days and I have not been able to reply to any emails or PMs. I hope that tomorrow or Thursday night I will be able to respond. Sorry about the delay

Thanks!