Glock Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. Got a sealed crate of Ven Surplus 308. Berdan Primed, NATO weight so I assume it's 147gr, brass case not steel. I'm assuming it's non-corrosive. I've shot this ammo in my 308 without any corrosion issues whatsoever. It's still sealed and has never been opened. It's got the metal sardine can type of closure. Crate is wooden painted OD Green with rope handles. Has 60 15 round boxes in it. It's been stored in the bottom of my cool dry ammo safe. I've got about 2500 rounds of this stuff and what I've shot of it was very accurate and 100% reliable. I'll take $350.00 for the 900 round crate FTF or Buyer can pay actual shipping. I'm in the Lavonia Georgia area. Contact me at [email protected]

No trades unless you got a 64GB iPod Touch Or Kel-Tec Sub 2000 Glock Carbine you wanna trade me.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did a little research and found that ammo like this is selling between 32 cents and 35 cents a round. So I am gonna meet in the middle and sell this crate for $300.00 FTF or buyer can pay for actual shipping to have it shipped. Did realize ammo had come down so much recently. Sorry everyone, I wasn't trying to rip anyone off. I think $300.00 is fair though.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This should help everyone out a little on finding out what shipping will be. The Crate of ammo weighs 61lbs. Assuming packing materials wil be around another 2lbs, figure about a total weight of 63lbs to be shipped. My zip is 30538. From some quotes I've already given on shipping to interested buyers it seems address in the West Coat area are around $70.00 for UPS or Fedex. One Fella I did a quote for in Florida was around $35.00 for either fedex or UPS. So hopefully that'll help you figure your shipping costs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts