Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these on a trade this year., and am moving, so time to clean house. All must go, and the one that's let is a keeper.

Pulsar Divers PUA-109 Solar new in box.$115 REDUCED TO $100... The price ticket that came with it is marked $235.

International Watch Inc. ETA 2824...25 jewel swiss movement
Here's the "HMS" (Her Majesty's Service) James Bond model, same type dial was worn by James Bond in several movies. The easy read HMS Military dial is flat black with large military aviator style luminous numerals on this one, and an inside 24 hour white track. Yet another neat looking dial! This one has a "see thru" back as well Sale Pending..

2 German pilot chronograph's swiss movement quarts. One is a "Navigator"This one is GONE.
The other is a Flieger Design. I wear both of
these, but have no scratches, and are like new. The clasps are German also, and has neat safety releases. $65. your choice.

A Citizen quartz 200m divers with Zulu military band. This is used, but not obused. Little scratch on crystal. $80. Reduced to $70.
Let me know if you would like specific pictures. If your not pleased with your watch. I'll refund without a whimper. 3 day inspection.
First "I'll take it" email gets it. Email at: [email protected]
Let me know if you would like individual closeup pictures.
Thanks for having a look.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by glockman99
Jay,

Is that Citizen Dive watch an automatic or quartz? Also is it full-sized, or one of the smaller (kids/ladies) models?
Hey Dann,
It is a quartz, and measures 36mm or 1.45" across the bezel.
Crystal is about an 1".
I assumed it was a man's watch when I traded for it.
Thanks,
Jay

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by G27_Jose
What watch is that in the middle and how much are you asking for it? Black face, white letters, with 3 smaller dials in the middle.
That's the Flieger Design chronograph. $65. Looks more expensive I know. You will be pleased.
The back is screw on, and marked "Wasserdicht 3 Bar Edelstahl 316L" Just recently installed a new battery.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Originally posted by G27_Jose
What watch is that in the middle and how much are you asking for it? Black face, white letters, with 3 smaller dials in the middle.
Note that I received a watch that's alot like that one from Jay, and it's an excellent watch!, and Jay (herbieduke) is a great guy to deal with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.