close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS 42" Sony Wega projection LCD TV!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by eingeist, Mar 4, 2007.

1. eingeist

eingeist

My apartment was broken into, my guns were stolen, along with a Tag Heuer Watch.
    I am making credit card payments on this TV, and I just cannot do it anymore, as I am also back in college. Paying off the credit card and getting a new pistol is top priority right now. I placed this TV on Craigslist at $1,400, and the only responses I got were from people in the U.K. (scams?)

Anyway, She is about a year old. Here are a couple pictures of her.

[​IMG]

Mmmm, Scarlet Johansen with a gun!
    [​IMG]

Obviously shipping on this beast would be quite the task, but I am willing to work something out if it is worth it for me, and any of you guys.

2. glockfan33

glockfan33

Wow! Real sorry to hear about your loss. Those MF's will get theirs sooner or later!:steamed:

Anyway, got a model # ?

Thanks!

3. eingeist

eingeist

Ahh thanks. Im trying to get back on my feet, and unfortunatley it means sacrificing some material possesions to do it.

The model number is KDF-E42A10

Feb 2006 is the manufacture date. I paid $1,899 for it new at Best Buy. I just checked Amazon and they are still selling for the same price! :shocked: Maybe I'm asking too little for it :animlol:

Nah, Im just trying to get a fair deal out of it.. Come to think of it if they are still selling for the same price they were a year ago, I probably could get more out of it, but I just want to get the 600 credit card paid off and buy myself a new 1911 and suck up the best buy credit card and pay it off as fast as possible! :)