close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS 2001 Yamaha V-MAX in Western Pa., Pgh area

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by PghFire34Truck, May 7, 2006.

1. PghFire34Truck

PghFire34Truck

I have a 2001 Yamaha V-MAX in Carbon Fiber finish for sale. It has sat outside but covered since i got it 3 years ago. It currently has 8200 miles on it. It is a bit rough and in need of a good cleaning up.The exhaust has some rust on it and the rims have oxidation stains, and she is due for a tune-up.It had the oil changed last summer and i have only put about 260 miles on it since. I put a new battery in it last summer.I will not lie it isnt the prettiest girl at the dance, but man does she run STRONG. I have access to a mechanic if you need one he is the best around here. You may ask why didnt i take advantage of him and keep the bike up? Well with too many hobbies and seeing LOTS of guys get hurt on bikes st my job i just let her sit under her cover. I have a full sized cover, and x-large shoei helmet a brand new set of wide max handlebars for it. ( they take the mirrors out a couple inches so you can see past your shoulders). I still owe 3500.00 from my bank and would like to ask for that much. I am just looking to get out from underneath it. BlueBook value trade in is 4600.00 and retail is 6500.00
    Sold Pending Funds