close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: 200 Bullet Hole stickers -- Roll -- WHOLESALE -- Make some extra $$ here

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by magman, Sep 20, 2004.

1. magman

magman Millennium Member

These are rolls of 200 Hardely Dangerous Bullet Hole decals. These are the most realistic bullet holes ever made. These are the 38cal bullet holes.

Features:

Lifelike bullet hole design
    200 bullet holes in this roll
    Perforated after every 2 holes
    Durable and weather resistant
    Washable
    Easy to Apply and Remove
    These look great on everything --- vehicles, mailboxes, computers, etc......

These are perfect for selling at fairs, flea markets, and garage sales also. Because they are perforated after every 2 bullet holes, you can sell just a couple at a time or any multiple of two. You can easily get 50cents for a perforated sheet of 2 bullet holes. Most people just want a couple to try out rather than buying a whole sheet of 6.

Any questions --- just email me

$10 a roll

Shipping will be $4 by Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation (covers up to 3 rolls)
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    I also have the same design with 6 bullets on one sheet by Hardley Dangerous but not in any packages. At the gun shows I sell the sheets for $1.50 ea or 5 for $5. If you want sheets of 6 bullet holes -- 100 sheets for $30

Shipping is also $4 on these...Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation

Payment by US Postal Money or through Paypal Money Request from me

I'm selling these in BULK for you guys to make some extra $$ where you are.......it's a GREAT extra item to have on the gun table at the gun shows......also a great seller at car shows!

Tod

todpower@aol.com

See pic attachment below......................

2. 19-2

19-2

You got mail