I have the following SIG 320 compact pistols for sale. These guns were bought new by me and will ship from my FFL to yours. The asking price does not include insurance and if you want to insurance, we can come up with a price that both of us will agree upon. I am only selling cause I have 2, M18s and love those guns and these never get shot and/or used. Both of these guns will come with 3, 15 round sig factory mags in the original boxes with everything they came with from SIG.

Gun 1) This 320 compact has never been shot, carried or used at all. Gun is 100% new in box. I am also including a Wilson Combat compact grip module that also has not been used or fired in. I only put it on for the pics. It will also come with the original medium grip it came with from the factory. This gun came with 3 dot Siglite night sights from the factory. Asking $475.00 // NOW $460.00 SOLD shipped. Pistol pics in this post are of this NIB w/ wilson frame.

Gun 2) This 320 compact has been fired 100 rounds. It comes with everything it did from Sig including the 3, 15 round mags in the original serialized sig box and the medium grip module. This gun also came with the 3 dot Siglite night sights. Asking $440.00 // NOW $425.00 shipped. Pics in 2nd post is of this pistol.

If anyone needs any further pics of these, please let me know via email or PM. I am not interested in any trades at this time.

BTW, both of these DO come with 3 mags, I just forgot to get the 3rd mags out of safe for these pics but they do indeed come with 3 magazines.